Saturday, August 28, 2010

HappyLoo's First Post

Hi guys ^^ its HappyLoo or you can call me either Happy or Loo. I'm gonna start blogging all my yugioh stuffs in this blog together with MrWeiJing.

What today I'm gonna share is about BF Deck which is my main deck always. I'm gonna tell people that BF is getting stronger and stronger as time goes one. Well you guys see, after September Ban-List, Heavy Storm is gonna get banned which made BF able to set their backrow Spell/Traps like mad without fearing anycards that can destroy them. Which your made your opponent either fear attacking you or choose to attack you and fell into your trap. Either way is good for the BF Player.

And when October reaches, Duelist Pack 11 : Crow Hogan is gonna release and BF will get some new good supports like Zephyros the Elite and Black Return which is gonna make BF lots stronger than before. I'm gonna stop writing here cause I don't want to make my first post too long so see ya later guys~'

.HappyLoo

No comments:

Post a Comment