Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tourney Report #1

This is Epic, sleep at 6 a.m. and woke up at 11 a.m. Rushed to the Shop.

Reached there around 11:30 and there's very very very little people there. So walked around, look at the others playing. Saw a Quickdraw Dandy maining Eleckirin and won a Polar Star Star deck with Just-That-Direct-Attack!!!

Epic Match.

Later around 1, Karl Lim is finally here. Nice. My Side Deck Card is all with him. I mean, um, just only 6, 3 Gozen Match and 3 Rivaly of Warlords. Yeah, Six Samurai and Dandy hate.

But he end up didn't bring those card. Epic...... Fine, theres always replacement, 2 Puppet Plant, and 3 A.O.J Core Destroyer and 2 Dust Tornado by removing 1 Snowman Eater. Side Deck Done.

Later, Tourney started.

Obviously I'm going to use BF cause I believe I can beat Six Samurai with BF.

Match 1 vs Six Samurai
OXO

My opponent should be around 11 - 13. Wow, nowadays all the children are richer. Nevermind.

Game 1 : Once I saw Oppression and few Solemn Warning, I'm like "You're Doomed Kid." I don't think this kid has Kizan but he's replacing them with Mizuho and Shinai. But he can do nothing under such setup of mine. So I won easily.

Game 2 : I let him made Shien!!! Misplayed, didn't Book of Moon his Tuner. I'm a Loser...... And he main Tyrant's Insult. Wow......

Game 3 : Saw Puppet Plant in my hand. Yay! Destroyed his Shien with a Gale and Monster Reborn it later, No Mercy!!!

Match 2 vs Six Samurai
OXO

Game 1 : Peck him with my Birds until he died.

Game 2 : He made 2 Shien...... How am I suppose to win?

Game 3 : I love this game!!! Vayu beatdown, true. He died under Vayu. And he's forced to Enemy Controller my Vayu. Hahahah :D

Match 3 vs Six Samurai (Karl Lim)

Gave Karl won instead.

Match 4 vs Machiner
OO

Game 1 : Show no Mercy to the Machiner!!! Icarus came to me, just Icarus his ass off.

Game 2 : This guy sided in 14 Cards and I just sided in 1 System Down. He hates me...... Did my best and Yay! I won.

Match 5 vs Angels (Loo Wei Jing a.k.a. my brother)
OO

Game 1 : He can't beat me.

Game 2 : I can beat him.

So, basically I didn't lose a Match Today (Didn't play with Karl Lim at all just game him won instead.

Conclusion : 3rd with no Prize. Nice...... =.="

Nevermind. I was quite happy today since I'm basically immortal for 1 day, and I beat all the Six Samurai I've faced. And I'm not really sure that weather I can beat Karl Lim if I face him in that game.

Later, I got a lot of cards from him in order to complete my Debris Dandy Deck and its done by now.

Gonna end this now.

.HappyLoo

No comments:

Post a Comment