Sunday, September 19, 2010

Try Out Some Dark Knight Deck This Format :D

Tested Sabers a works out Godly, now still waiting for my Boggart on the way to Malaysia. Yay :D

Well, its time to play a new deck for the fun~ Here I present a Dark Knight Deck,

HappyLoo's Black Knight Dark

Monster: [29]
[3] Cyber Dragon
[3] Caius the Shadow Monarch
[3] Jinzo
[3] Jinzo-Returner
[3] Ally Genex Birdman
[3] Dark Grepher
[2] Dark Creator
[2] Chaos Sorceror
[1] Dark Armed Dragon
[1] Tragoedia
[1] Gorz, Emissary of Darkness
[1] Zombie Carrier
[1] Level Stealer
[1] Morphing Jar
[1] Necro Gardna


Magic: [10]
[2] Golden Chest of Sealing
[1] Hurricane
[1] Cold Wave
[1] Reinforcement of the Army
[1] Mind Control
[1] Allure of Darkness
[1] Future Fusion
[1] Foolish Burial
[1] Limit Break


Trap: [1]
[1] Cry of Living Dead


Extra Deck: [15]

[3] Locomotive R Genex <- Godly Card Won me many Matches!
[1] A.O.J. Decisive Arms
[1] Trishula, Dragon of Ice Barrier
[1] Colossal Fighter
[1] Infernity Death Dragon
[1] Mental Sphere Dragon
[1] Stardust Dragon
[1] Scrap Dragon
[1] Black Rose Dragon
[1] Goyo Guardian
[1] Brionac, Dragon of Ice Barrier

[1] Chimeratech Overdragon
[1] Chimeratech Fortress Dragon


Very Nice Deck through my Test, have fun guys =D

I guess I’ll end my post here, Have a Nice Day ^^

.HappyLoo

No comments:

Post a Comment