Monday, December 13, 2010

ZeXaL

Yeah, everyone is posting this and I'm late cause I'm watching Gundam Series for this whole week. Yeah, everyday sitting infront of my comp and watch Gundam from 3p.m. to 6 or 8 a.m. morning. Yeap, thats hardcore.

Lets get back into the topic. Wonders what will happen in the new Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime Series. First, we have the most Original Yugioh Series. And then, a lots of Fusions are coming in in the GX Series. And now we have the new developed Synchros.

Wonders what new thing will happen next? Riding Bike again and duel? Thats for Adult and the new Character looks like a Kid, unless he rides the Riding Board or whatever its called by Rua in the 5D's series.

And I notice some blue spirit besides the Main Character. So? Don't Tell Me? DUEL WITH SPIRITS! NEVA NEVA! Or Maybe Spirit Forms? Which Leads the Main Character to Get Godly Destiny Draw Every Turn?

Ahh, thats better than Duel with Spirits.

Or don't tell me that the main character fell into some sort of "Another World" which only have Duel Monsters and yeah with some characters. Together they fight some Enemies who also fell into that world and...... THATS NOT GONNA WORK!!! Thats sounds too Digimon! (Mikey's Post)

OMG!

Konami?

You there?

Answer me!

Total Failure......

Anyways, I hope fun things will happen in this series. Maybe into another few 10 or 100 years more with some new stuffs. Wonders what Deck will the new Character be Playing? Accel Fusions? Accel Rituals? Or Accel Normal Monsters!

OMG! OMG! OMG! Things are getting interesting already.

Well, I guess like everyone saids, 15 new cards? Yeah, guess its from the new series.

And Bye. 5D's. Crow Hogan-sama too. Thanks to Crow Hogan-sama for the BF Deck that we have now. Thanks to him. And Bye~ 5D's.

.HappyLoo

2 comments:

  1. or we could expect konami turn Zaxal into a YGO version of V gundam... lol, like that will happen.

    your doing what i like to do during holidays, trying to complete every gundam series, so far, i've only have the UC ones left Z and ZZ to be specific. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished 00, took me 4 days. Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny took me around 10 days to finish both. Guess I'm becoming a Hardcore Gundam Fans :D

    ReplyDelete