Tuesday, November 30, 2010

ITS TOO BORING!!!

Oh My God! This Format is Freaking Boring! Nothing New, Nothing Fun, Nothing Exciting!

Yes, Six Samurai might be New, but its No Fun At All! Random Beatdown? With a Small Synchro Engine and Loops. Thats all?

I'm Gonna MST Dat Gateway!

Muahaha! I've my 2nd One!

Muahahaha! I've my 2nd MST too!

Muahahhaha! But I've have my 3rd Gateway! So sorry that MST in Only in 2!

Muahahahaha! DUST TORNATO FTW!

I bet that Guy is going to throw his Samurai Deck Away. And if I can, I'll grab his Deck and Sell it since so many people is "SO DESPO!" for Samurai.

*Warning* Above Are All Craps!

Well, Samurai Ain't New.

And I'm now Enjoying Some Traditional Deck. I'm Even Running Deck with the March 2008 Ban-List. Yeah, I'm Hella Mad.

March 2008's Undead Lords (Zombiesworn) is Totally a Mad Deck. With 2 Card of the Safe Return I'm seriously drawing more than what I've milled.

Yeah, I'm Hella Mad (For the 2nd Time).

I'm even playing the Synchro Dark Armed (Rescue Cat Variant). Out of Sudden, a Dark Armed Dragon Pop'ed out is Too Fun! Top Decking Dark Armed Dragon for 3 Turns is Even Better.

Summon Dark Armed Dragon! Priority! Remove a Dark and Destroy Your Monster! Direct

Down by 2800.

My Turn! Smashing Ground! Summon Monster! Direct! Muahaha You've Lost your Dark Armed Dragon!

I don't care, Draw! *Slam the Field with the Card I drew* I Drew Dark Armed Dragon #2! Summon It! Priority! And Direct!

Down by 5600 In Total.

You #@$%#&$#@#$% Top Decker! Draw! But...... Lightning Vortex! Discard The Fabled Ganshia! Special Summon it! Direct!

Now you've lost your 2nd Dark Armed!

I Don't Give a Fk'ing Care! Draw! You're Totally Doomed! Dark Armed Dragon #3! Prio-!

*Grab Deck and Run*

But Forgot his Graveyard Cards, so I've earned a Smashing Ground and a Breaker :D

Anyways, crapping is fun. Same goes to trying Traditional Decks and Decks with the past Ban-List. Enjoy the Past Format is Fun, and for new Players, its a good thing to give Old Decks a Try, since you can gain knowledge about the past decks and you'll know why those Banned Cards are Banned.

Yeah, cause they're Broken. Stop Blamming!

Gonna End This Crap Here :D

.HappyLoo

No comments:

Post a Comment