Sunday, November 14, 2010

Storm of the Six Samurai! Epic Format!

Surfed Blogs and Website around and found that people are posting Six Samurai here and there. Although I don't really like Six Samurai but after hearing (reading) those post by the others I feel like giving Six Samurai a try.

But its sad that I sold all my Gateway of the Six to Karl once I pulled them out. Only sold 2 copy cause I only pulled 2 from 3 Extra Pack Volume 3 Box.

And I got a call from Karl few days ago and he ask me that did I have any Gateway left cause he need them. I answer him that I sold him all my copies already and asked him to recall.

I asked him why he need them and he told me that he "ACCIDENTLY" sold them off......

Okay, right now I'm both love and hate Six Samurai. I love them cause they seems fun to play with and I hate them cause Warrior is always not my style. I love cool feature example like Dragons, Demons, cool stuffs. Warrior sounds blek.

Guess is time to prepare some Trap Hole in the Side Deck to counter Six Samurai =D

Mike (Dueling Legacy) mentioned that Six Samurai can play Double Summon which make them don't fear that their first summon was a fail. Yes its a good idea but they'll lost 1 hand card, Butttt they can gain them back later with United or Gateway. So Six Samurai isn't really to counter.

I guess I should build Perfect Herald already by now cause Perfect Herald is the only deck I can think of to counter those Six Samurai.

Activate Gateway! Drop a Fairy! United! Drop a Fairy! Just Trading my 1 card for yours.

Or even better. Drop a Kristya and Herald first turn. Kickass. Tech in 1 - 2 copy of Sky Scourge Invincil is even better, they opened with 2 Gateway 1 United 1 Kizan 1 Random Six Samurai Monster and 1 Giant Trunade. Haha Good Hand but when try to activate can't cause Invincil locks them all.

And as for Storm of Ragnarok (STOR), I guess Konami gave a wrong name this time. Storm of Ragging Samurai should be the name =D

But I'll just let those guys enjoy with their Samurai, and when the March ban-list comes, who will hit the ban-hammer? Obviously not my BF cause "Some Deck" is going replace them from hitting by the Ban-Hammer!

As usual, a Random Post cause Bored :P

Bye ^^

.HappyLoo

No comments:

Post a Comment