Monday, November 1, 2010

HappyLoo’s 31st October 2010 Tourney Report (Malaysia 2nd Open)

Note : This is a shorten version of Tourney Report I posted on the other Forums/Webs......

*Cut all the Craps*

Deck Used : Whirlwind Black Feather

Match 1 vs Machiner
OO

Round 1 : Dark Armed Dragon with Brionac FTW!
Round 2 : Icarus him till he empty and Ends the Game with Gale.

Match 2 vs Quick-Dandy
OO

Round 1 : Pure Beatdown wins me Game.
Round 2 : Oppression with Solemn Warning FTW!

Match 3 vs Whirlwind Black Feather
XX

Round 1 : His Aggro build beat my Control Build.
Round 2 : He Side in Solidarity and Killed me Completely.

Match 4 vs Spellcaster Slow Burn with Stall
OO

Round 1 : Wait for Icarus and destroyed his Stall cards then Win.
Round 2 : Exploded with a Huge BF Swarm.

Match 5 vs Whirlwind Black Feather
OXO

Round 1 : I torture Him.
Round 2 : He Torture Me.
Round 3 : BF Top Deck War, I kill him First.

Match 6 vs Whirlwind Black Feather (Ivan)
XX

Round 1 : BF Top Deck War, He Kill me First.
Round 2 : Another Top Deck War, He Kill me First AGAIN!

Result : 7th from that Swiss Game.

Prize I Got : Nothing but 4 Win 2 Lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment