Monday, November 1, 2010

Malaysia 2010 2nd Open (MrWeiJing)

Sorry for being inactive for a long time because im busying on my study :P

But today, I'm going to post about my tourney report.



1st Round : Me (Sporelord) vs Pink Shirt Dude (LightBeat)(win)

This dude is abit of uncontroltable or something , his word was like " call judge , call judge " but I have some mistake so i have lost the match with a bad mood :D

2nd Round : Me(Sporelord)(win) vs A Dude with is New on X-Saber (X-Saber)

I can say that he was blur or don't know the card or something , best word to describe "BLUR".

3rd Round : Me(Sporelord) vs (BlackWing)

This match I think it was the easier match among every match I play during that day :D My Sporelord purely pawn that guy BlackWing without using any Holylight ...WTF , Sporelord win BlackWing without "HOLYLIGHT" WTH . Sporelord FTW!!!

4th Round : Me(SporeLord) vs Azrul(Machina)

This dude play pretty well in Machina , not to say pro but stable , he pawn me with destiny draw and the 2nd round my System Down and Judgment Dragon was stack together on bottom of my deck. Oh My God!!! My main using card was on bottom of my deck, how the hell @.@ (CONFUSING)

5th Round : Me(Sporelord) vs (Magician)

I used 3 round to "KAO TIM" this guy , I don't know why , my Judgment Dragon love me so much in this match . This guy defence was pretty well , i keep try to break his defend in the second round , but keep fail , but luckily my Dust Tornado that I side came out from the last minute , I got 3 synchro monster was stuck because of the stupid Limit Area B .

6th Round: Me(Sporelod) vs (QuickDraw Plant) ShootingStar-> yugioh mamak forum name.

1st round i win easily, second round i pawned by him easily , last round was like we are the last player there , and Joshua(the head judge) told us and who life point goes lower that mean lose but our life point was 8000-8000 and I got Shooting Star Dragon , Judgment Dragon , Celestia on my field but at last me manage to Synchro Junk Destroyer and Titania to "successfully" cut my life point down ( but havent lose yet) .

The Champion Proudly is Michael .
That all i know about it .
Thanks more post coming up next ,

MrWeiJing.

No comments:

Post a Comment